Fibreco is now a Bel Fuse company and is part of Bel’s Cinch Connectors business Read more here
D38999* Series III (derived)
expanded beam fibre optic connector
Fibreco D38999* Series III derived expanded beam connectors are available with 1 to 16 optical channels in shell sizes 11, 13, 15 and 17.
The connector features the generic D38999* series III tri-start thread and one-turn self locking anti-vibration coupling mechanism. Plug and receptacle connectors are available with straight or 90º back-shell options.
Fibreco D38999* connectors are offered in a range of shell materials and finishes including Aluminium alloy (Zinc Cobalt, Olive drab), Aluminium alloy (electroless Nickel plated), Nickel Aluminium Bronze (shot blast, non-reflective) and Stainless Steel (passivated).
Applications include electronics equipment interface, military communications, data-logging and control systems.
- SIZE 11 SHELL: 1 TO 4 OPTICAL CHANNELS
- SIZE 13 SHELL: 2 OR 4 OPTICAL CHANNELS
- SIZE 15 SHELL: 2, 4, 6 OR 8 OPTICAL CHANNELS
- SIZE 17 SHELL: 12 OR 16 OPTICAL CHANNELS
- MULTIMODE OR SINGLEMODE
- STRAIGHT, 90° OR 45° BACK-SHELL OPTIONS
- RANGE OF SHELL MATERIALS
* Fibreco is not qualified by DLA land and maritime for MIL-DTL-38999 and does not appear on QPL-38999.
Website design by Alan Brannan Design